Triangulate your getaway to Tonasket, Riverside and the Okanogan Wilderness
Deer in the meadow, a seasonal stream, a nice building pad, and excellent access, you got it.
• Sandwiched between Hwy 20 and Tunk Mountain as part of the Davis Lake Plat sits this unique land purchase opportunity that gently spreads down a mountain / valley area, and is waiting for your dream cabin.
• Four season recreational activities available with Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
• Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R5 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive). Potentially sub-dividable per zoning to minimum 5 acre parcels.
• The nearest wells are 6 inch at a depth of 180 and 240 ft. (coordinates 48.6533,-119.4811).
• Contract to purchase being sold, price includes assignment fee. Buyer to assume approximately $5K in Forest Plan deferred property tax accrual (filing of a new forest plan will be required to continue the deferral, with approximate $300 cost, depending on Forester chosen).
• Distance to Major Cities (miles): Tonasket 14.7/ Riverside 18.3 / Seattle 260 / Spokane 165
Cash Price: $32,995 Respond Now to Secure this Investment Opportunity!
Property Address: 103 Red Feather Road, Riverside, Okanogan County, Washington 98849
Parcel Numbers (APN): 3628270006
GPS Latitude / longitude (county GIS, see complete list below): 48.5885,-119.3043
Legal Descriptions: TAX 6 PT E1/2 SE (DAVIS LAKE LOT 57)
Property Size (acres): 20.0
Zoning / (DOR Code): R5 (Rural 5 acre) / (Use Code 88)
Property Type: Rural Land under designated forest land – resource code 88
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Title: (under contract) Free and Clear
Property Taxes: 2018 annual assessment $49.62
Terrain: Sloping with flat sections
General Elevation: 3560’
Road Access: Red Feather Road and legal easement / dirt road
Power: Solar or alternative
Phone: cell only or alternative
Water: Well or Alternative system
Sewer: Septic or Alternative system
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: CCR’s – None
Cost to Purchase:
Cash Price: $32,995.00
One Time Doc. Fee: N/A
Loan Processing Fee: N/A
Delinquent Taxes: None
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, half of Escrow (if applicable).
Complete GPS Boundary Coordinates