The East Aeneas Valley of the Okanogan ready for your Adventures – 12 Acres & Financing Available
• Looking for a place to build family memories (and invest in land)? Then look to the East Aeneas Valley in Okanogan County, Washington.
• Good Solar potential with South and West exposure
• Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by.
• This is a get away from it all location with Frosty Creek close by.
• Winter cross-country, Fat-Tire biking in the snow. Into snowmobiling? This area has you covered (in a good way).
• For the summer get out in the Sun! Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, and River Rafting.
• Legal ingress/egress/and physical access.
• Put up your dream cabin/home or set up a camping area. No water/well restrictions in this area.
• Nearest wells are in the 60-160 foot depth range
• Distance to Major Cities: Tonasket 29.6 Miles / Seattle 279 miles / Spokane 168 miles
• Comparable Property Values: $30-40K
Cash Price: $19,990.00
Respond Now to Secure this Investment Opportunity ($499 Deposit)! Deposit is credited towards purchase price, and can be paid by wire transfer, Cashier’s Check, ACH Bank Draft, and Credit Card or Debit Card.
Terms Price: $24,990.00 purchase amount with $10,000.00 down (no credit check required), then $299.80/month of principal only payments for 50 months at 0% interest on a $14,990.00 note (that’s right, 100% of your payments goes to building your equity in your lot!). In addition there will be a 10% discount applied to any early payoff balance due (there is no prepayment penalty on the note).
Property Address: Okanogan County, Washington 98855 (Tonasket)
GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.592013, -118.972406 (full GPS parcel boundaries below)
Parcel Number (APN): 3631290021
Legal Description: TAX 21 W440′ S1188′ E1/2 NW
Property Size: 12.0 Acres (522,720 square feet)
Zoning: R5 (use code 91)
Type: Rural Land
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Title Insurance to be provided
Property Taxes: 2018 annual assessment is $211.54
Assessed Value: $15,600
Terrain: Partial Mild Sloping and flat areas
General Elevation: 3786’
Road Access: Yes – Gravel, Dirt Road
Power: Electric in the area, or alternative like solar.
Phone: Unknown Availability or Cell
Water: Well or Alternative
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: CCR’s & HOA – Not Applicable to this lot
Cost To Purchase:
Cash Price: $19,990.00
Cost to Purchase (Terms): $24,990.00 purchase amount / $10,000.00 down / $14,990.00 finance loan: $14,990.00 with 50 payments of $299.80/mo. / 0% interest
One Time Doc. Fee: $249
Loan Processing Fee: $7.00 / month
Property Taxes Due: To be paid as part of closing costs
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax (including HOA transfer fee if applicable), Pro-Rated property taxes & HOA dues, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow (if applicable).
For More Information, and to see the complete list of properties available (click on “See Available Land”), go to www(dot)HavensLand(dot)com
Full GPS Parcel Boundaries: