Mellow out on your Methow Valley Perch with Mountain, Valley & River Views
• Looking for a place to build family memories (and invest in land)? Then look to the Methow Valley in Okanogan County, Washington.
• Solar potential galore!
• Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Twisp, Winthrop, and Mazama just up the road. Don’t forget the Columbia River is close by also in addition to the Methow, with views to both.
• 124 miles of legendary winter cross-country skiing trails nearby at Winthrop (including snow shoeing). Fat tire biking now available as well. Into snowmobiling? This area has you covered (in a good way).
• Head to the Loup Loup Ski Bowl for skiing, snowboarding, and luge sledding with 1,200 feet of descent; or head to the ice skating rink in Winthrop.
• For the summer get out in the Sun! Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, and River Rafting.
• Legal ingress/egress/utilities easement and physical access.
• Enjoy the private community riverside cabana with BBQ, restrooms, and showers.
• Put up your dream cabin/home and watch the river and stars.
• Respond now to secure this opportunity!
• Distance to Major Cities: Methow 4.8 Miles / Seattle 210 miles / Spokane 154 miles
• Comparable Property Values: $40-80K
Cash Price: $24,990.00
Property Address: Okanogan County, Washington 98846
GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.0997, -119.9828 (full GPS parcel boundaries below)
Parcel Number (APN): 3023170020
Legal Description: TAX 20 PT NW (LOT 47 METHOW RIVER RANCH PHASE 2)
Property Size: 26.26 Acres (1,143,887 square feet)
Zoning: Residential (1 + acre)
Type: Rural Land
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Free and Clear with title insurance
Property Taxes: 2018 annual assessment is $379.48
Terrain: Partial Slope and flat area
General Elevation: 2670’
Road Access: Yes –Gravel, HOA maintained as a common area
Power: Electric at next door lot, $10/ft. to expand service, or alternative like solar.
Phone: Unknown Availability or Cell
Water: Well or Alternative
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: HOA annual dues are $400; CC&R’s
Cost To Purchase:
Owner Finance Terms: N/A
Cash Price: $24,990.00
One Time Doc. Fee: N/A
Loan Processing Fee: N/A
Delinquent Taxes: None
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax (including HOA transfer fee), Pro-Rated property taxes & HOA dues, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow (if applicable).
Full GPS Parcel Boundaries: