• Home Located in Jefferson Beach Estates in the President Point Neighborhood south of the Kingston Ferry Terminal.
• Great Rental opportunity as just 100 X Market Rents of $1450/mo
• Home is vacant but does need repairs to siding, cosmetic updates, and possible roofing replacement.
• 1969 Bendix Brookwood (48 X 20), 2 bedroom and 1.75 baths
• Sold As-Is as an investor or homeowner cash purchase only opportunity.
• Unincorporated area of Kitsap County.
• On Septic with City Water
• On site shed goes with property.
• Off-street Parking.
• Neighborhood mixture of custom homes and manufactured homes, with area undergoing gentrification and housing upgrading.
Cash Price: $145,000.00
Property Address: Kingston, Kitsap County, Washington 99346 (contact for showing)
Property Size: .41 Acres (17,860 sq. ft.)
Property Use Code: 119 –MH – Real Property
Zoning: Rural Residential (1 DU/5 Ac)
Type: Residential (Unincorporated Rural)
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Free and Clear with title insurance
Property Taxes: 2019 annual assessment is $1,091.48
Delinquent Taxes: None
Terrain: Flat and Level
Road Access: County Maintained paved road
Power: Electric provided by Puget Sound Energy
Water: Kitsap County PUD #1
Other: HOA $110/year dues
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax (including HOA transfer fee if applicable), Pro-Rated property taxes & HOA dues, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow.