- Just around the bend from Lake Curlew. Mountain and valley views are all yours here.
- Very private area at top of lot to create a building pad in the trees. Game trails abound on this lot. Lot is staked from original survey.
- Four season recreational activities available. Colville National Forest, Washington State DNR Land, and 9 fishing lakes close by. Canada, the Columbia River, and the Kettle Crest Trail system also nearby.
- Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
- Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R1 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive).
- Legal access easement granted in original plat. Physical access road needed to get to upper portion of lot, and price adjusted to reflect that. Nearest roads are gravel, with Lambert Creek being county maintained.
- Nearest wells are 6” at 140 -300 foot depth.
- CASH PRICE or SELLER FINANCING available.
- Distance to Major Cities: Republic 12.5 Miles / Seattle 311 miles / Spokane 148 miles
Cash Price: $9,995.00
Terms Price: $14,995.00 and only $500.00 down (no credit check required), then $199.93/month of principal only payments for 75 months at 0% interest (that’s right, 100% of your payments goes to building your equity in your lot!). No Pre-Payment Penalty!
Property Address: Ferry County, Washington 99166
GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.764390, -118.612975 (see complete corner coordinates below)
Parcel Number (APN): 33826500023000
Legal Description: LOT 23: CURLEW RIM RANCHES #1
Property Size: 10.00 Acres **** Zoning – DOR Code: R1 (Rural 1 acre) / (Use Code 91)
Type: Rural Land (Undeveloped)
Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed **** Title: Free and Clear
Property Taxes: 2018 annual assessment is $139.54
Terrain: Partial Slope and flat area **** General Elevation: 2900’
Road Access: See comments above in description **** Improvements: none
Power: Electric in nearby area or alternative **** Phone: Unknown Availability
Water: Well or Alternative **** Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None **** Other: CCR’s – N/A.
Cost to Purchase (Terms): $14,995.00 / $500.00 down / $14,495.00 loan / 75 payments of $199.93/mo. / 0% int.
Cash Price: $9,995.00
One Time Doc. Fee: $249
Loan Processing Fee: $7/month note servicing fee on financed properties to be added to note payments
Delinquent Taxes: None
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, half of Escrow
Parcel Boundry GPS Coordinates
Google Map Link > https://goo.gl/maps/KBJmySmhsQF2