A Land DEAL at the junction of the Columbia & Pend Oreille Rivers – Stevens County
Canada & the Columbia on your doorstep
- Just around the bend from the confluence of the mighty Columbia and the Pend Oreille rivers. Walk on your own land and feel the rush of pride, and anticipation of future memories waiting to be created.
- For more information on Stevens County, click on this link to get a Chamber of Commerce Community Guide PDF called “Welcome to Stevens County” https://drive.google.com/file/d/17SJCoPeKbJNqOu5mdn6cjeJCShxOO8DO/view?usp=sharing
- Four season recreational activities available, including Colville National Forest, Washington State DNR Land, Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, and Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge. Canada and the Pend Oreille River are out your front door.
- Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Downhill (Chewelah Peak) & Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
- Put up a cabin/home/Yurt/Tiny Home (manufactured homes ok). Stevens County has no restrictions on home types or sizes for current zoning (this is Rural 20 acre, and this lot is grandfathered in). There is no limit on outbuildings (like a shop and other potential business type uses, but only 1 residence is allowed. There is a 10 foot setback from the property lines and no wetlands setbacks on this lot.
- Easy unrestricted legal access right off paved county road.
- Nearest wells are 6” at 80 -300 foot depths.
- CASH PRICE or SELLER FINANCING available. Lot priced well under market values in the area, as we aim to move properties out of inventory fast. Land = The ultimate tangible investment.
- Distance to Major Cities: Northport 12 Miles / Colville 40 miles / Spokane 112 miles
Cash Price: $13,995.00
Terms Price: $17,995.00 and only $2,000.00 down (no credit check required), then $249.92/month of principal only payments for 64 months at 0% interest (that’s right, 100% of your payments goes to building your equity in your lot!). In addition there will be a 10% discount applied to the payoff balance if prepaid (there is no prepayment penalty on our lots).
Property Address: Stevens County, Washington 99114
Middle Point GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.995262, -117.595673 (see complete coordinates below)
Parcel Number (APN): 5687396 **** Stevens Cty. Property ID: 63804
Legal Description (abbreviated): TAX #12 (SP 8-75-4)
Property Size: 7.21 Acres **** Zoning – R-20 (Rural 20 Acre) / (Use Code 91)
Type: Rural Land (Undeveloped)
Conveyance Document: Special Warranty Deed **** Title: Free and Clear
Property Taxes: 2018 annual assessment is $235.03
Assessed Value: $25,235
Terrain: Partial Slope and flat area **** General Elevation: 2094’
Road Access: Lot is adjacent to a paved county road **** Improvements: none
Power: Electric in area or alternative **** Phone: Unknown Availability
Water: Well or Alternative **** Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None **** Other: CCR’s – N/A.
Cost to Purchase (Terms): $17,995.00 / $2,000.00 down / $15,995.00 loan / 64 payments of $249.92/mo. / 0% int.
Cash Price: $13,995.00
One Time Doc. Fee: $249 (also covers the recording fees for your conveyance deed).
Loan Processing Fee: $7/month note servicing fee on financed properties to be added to note payments
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, half of Escrow (if applicable).
For More Information on this lot and all of our available lot inventory, go to www(dot)HavensLand(dot)com, (click on “See Available Land”)
Parcel Boundary GPS Coordinates – Complete List
Other Lot Information and Payment Processing Details: Everything we know about the property is presented in the listing ad. Buyer is responsible for performing their own research / due diligence on the lot. Parcel is sold AS-IS, and we work to make sure information is reliable and accurate, but it is ultimately up to buyer verify all information. Payment(s) to be made by wire transfer, credit/debit card, cashier’s check, money order, or one-time ACH withdrawal. For Owner Finance Terms deals, we use recurring ACH withdrawals for the monthly payments.