6 Acres in North Snohomish County (Arlington), WA with easy access to everything. S89,899
• Looking for a place to build (and invest in land)? Then check out this 6 acre parcel near Arlington, Washington.
• Easy access to the cities of Marysville and Arlington, and surrounding area.
• Lot is flat with a mixture of wetlands and dry areas. A biologist delineation survey report is available for review.
• Access from legal easement no North side of lot (116th St. undeveloped easement), or directly off Hwy. 9 (using old driveway located in the middle of the lot, currently overgrown, but still there). Use Old driveway to access lot and park on Hwy. 9 just south of north end paved driveway to neighboring lot. There is a trail into the woods jutting off to the south from the old driveway.
• Easy access to I-5 and Hwy. 9 for commuting. Shopping in Marysville and Arlington.
• Plenty of timber.
• Distance to Major Cities: Everett 12 Miles / Seattle 40 miles
Cash Price: $79,899.00 Secure this Investment Opportunity ($499 Deposit)! Deposit is credited towards purchase price, and can be paid by Personal Check, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, ACH Bank Draft, and Credit Card. Contract for Purchase being sold.
Property Address: Snohomish County, Washington 98223 (Arlington)
GPS Latitude / Longitude: See full GPS parcel boundaries below (approximate)
Parcel Number (APN): 30051200300200
Legal Description: SEC 12 TWP 30 RGE 05RT-18A) TH PTN N1/2 NE1/4 SW1/4 LY WLY OF ST HWY 1-A LESS CO RD
Property Size: 6.0 Acres (261,360 square feet)
Zoning: R5 (use code 910)
Type: Rural Land
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Free and Clear with title insurance
Property Taxes: 2020 annual assessment is $1,179.02
General Elevation: 404’
Road Access: 116th Street easement to North or long established (but currently overgrown) driveway in middle of lot from Hwy. 9.
Power: Electric (PUD) on 87th avenue would need to be extending on lot via pole or trenching (your choice per PSE).
Phone: Unknown Availability or Cell
Water: Private Well or Alternative
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: Arlington School District
Cost To Purchase:
Cash Price: $89,899.00
Delinquent Taxes: None
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow.
Full GPS Parcel Boundaries (Latitude, Longitude):
48° 5’59.22″N, 122° 6’49.87″W (Northwest corner)
48° 5’52.31″N, 122° 6’49.61″W (Southwest corner)
48° 5’52.61″N, 122° 6’44.23″W (Southeast corner)
48° 5’59.53″N, 122° 6’44.35″W (Northeast corner)