Drone Video & Audio:
• Directly across the valley from Whitehorse Mountain with outstanding views.
• Private end of the road property that is flat, cleared, and ready to build.
• Past soils testing passed for gravity septic system.
• Ready to have a dream home with a view. A nice escape that is close enough to commute to.
• ½ a mile to Darrington Rodeo Fairgrounds with Darrington Bluegrass Music Park next to that.
• Whitehorse Trail nearby with downtown Darrington just 3 miles away.
• Hwy 530 is the northern section of the mountain loop highway and is a gateway up to North Cascades National Park area and the Glacier Peak Wilderness.
• Distance to Major Cities: Arlington 25 miles / Everett 45 miles / Seattle 72 miles
• Contract to Purchase being sold
Cash Price: $64,899.00
Property Address: 30406 412th Dr. NE, Arlington, Washington 98223-5595
GPS Latitude / Longitude: lat 48.273871° lon -121.672349° (approximate)
Parcel Number (APN): 32090800401400
Legal Description: SEC 08 TWP 32 RGE 09TH PTN NW1/4 SE1/4 KNOWN AS LOT 1 OF 5 ACRE PARCELS PER VOL 5 PGS 55 & 56 OF SURVEYS AUD FILE 7702230219
Property Size: 5.41 Acres (235,660 square feet)
Zoning: F&R (Forestry and Recreation). SFR and Mobile Homes OK. County Jurisdiction for Development.
County Land Use Code: 910 Undeveloped (Vacant) Land
Type: Rural Residential Land
Improvements: Access Road.
Conveyance: Warranty Deed, Attorney escrow closing with title insurance.
Title: Free and Clear
Assessed Value (Year 2021): $82,600
Property Taxes: 2020 annual assessment is $675.16
Terrain: Mostly Flat with some slopes on southern edge of lot.
General Elevation: 518’
Road Access: Legal access easement with physical gravel/dirt road installed (privately maintained).
Power: Electric (Snohomish PUD) available at site. Power extension on lot to a home, estimated as low as $4500 per PUD.
Phone: Available or Cell
Internet: Cable Internet & TV
Water: Private Well (or alternative) needed. Perked in 2018 for gravity system. Most Wells in area average about 100 feet in depth.
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: Darrington School District. No HOA or CC&R’s.
Cost To Purchase:
Cash Price: $64,899.00
Delinquent Taxes: None
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow. Seller willing to work with a buyer agent.
Directions to lot: I-5 to Hwy. 530 and head eastbound about 25 miles past Arlington to a left on 419th Ave., stay to the left (and go through big black gate) and stay under (or parallel to without veering to the left or right) the power lines to the end of the road (which is a round-a-bout with a road onto the lot).
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local escrow attorney or title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.