Drone Video with Audio description
• Only 1,339 feet from the Puget Sound in a friendly close knit walkable beach community. Get confused as to whether you are on vacation or just everyday living.
• Two contiguous legal parcels (.24 and .14 acres) combining 7 platted lots. Build on one and use the other for septic system placement or expansion / set-aside.
• Warm Beach Conference Center is just to the north, and Camano Island is your view across Port Susan and the Puget Sound.
• Enjoy private beach access that is part of the original community plat.
• Ready to build your dream home above the sound.
• Distance to Major Cities: Stanwood 6 miles / Everett 22 miles / Seattle 50 miles
Cash Price: $59,899.00
Property Address: TBD 93rd Dr. NW, Stanwood, Washington 98292
GPS Latitude / Longitude: lat 48.173206° lon -122.359845° (approximate)
Parcel Number (APN): 00394400301100 / 00394400300900 / 00394400300800
Legal Description: SECTION 13 TOWNSHIP 31 RANGE 03 QUARTER SE SUBDIVISION C. D. HILLMAN’S BIRMINGHAM WF ADD TO COE DIV 1 BLK 003 D-00 LOTS 11 THRU 14 INCL BLK 3 SD PLAT EXC S1/2 SD LOT 14 / (plus lots 9-10 and lot 8)
Property Size: .24 Acres (10,454) square feet) lots 11-14 / .14 (6,098) lots 9-10 / .03 (1,307) Lot 8
County Land Use Code: 910 Undeveloped (Vacant) Land
Type: Residential Suburban Land
Conveyance: Warranty Deed, Attorney escrow closing with title insurance.
Title: Free and Clear
Terrain: Sloped Wooded lot.
General Elevation: 136’
Road Access: Legal access easement. Physical access in process of extension to lot 14 border.
Power: Electric (Snohomish PUD) nearby serving existing homes on street.
Phone: Available or Cell
Internet: Cable Web / TV
Water: Warm Beach Water Company (at the end of the current improved street).
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: Stanwood – Camano School District. No HOA or CC&R’s.
Seller Paid Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, and half of Escrow. Seller willing to work with a buyer agent.
Directions to lot: I-5 to Hwy. 531 / 172nd St NE exit. Head west on 172nd St till ends and make a right on Lakewood Rd. Follow Lakewood to Marine Drive and go straight thru intersection to become 188th St. NW. Take a right on 96th Ave. NW and then right on 192nd St. NW, and then left on 93rd Dr. NW. Road ends at last house on the left and the county permit review sign for road extension is just the road’s end.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local escrow attorney or title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.