You Tube Video of Property
• Looking for a place to build (and invest in land)? Then find your Haven with us, and check out this 20 acre parcel with an installed well near the confluence of the Spokane and Columbia rivers..
• Easy access to Hwy. 25 and the Spokane area (close enough to commute).
• Have a boat? You are close to the Two Rivers Resort and boat launch, as well as other area launches.
• Extremely buildable with very close electric available (easy lot access also)
• Distance to Major Cities: Spokane 59.8 Miles / Seattle 262 miles
• Contract to purchase being sold.
Cash Price: $39,899.00 Secure this Investment Opportunity ($499 Deposit)! Deposit is credited towards purchase price, and can be paid by Personal Check, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, ACH Bank Draft, and Credit Card. Contract for Purchase being sold.
Property Address: Stevens County, Washington 98122 (Davenport)
GPS Latitude / Longitude: Lat. 47.917099 Long. -118.329615 (approximate)
Parcel Number (APN): 1508600 / Property ID: 27282
Legal Description: E OF HWY NE4 NW4
Property Size: 20.0 Acres (871,200 square feet)
Zoning: RA-5 (use code 91). 5 acre minimum per legal building lot.
Type: Vacant Land (NEC)
Improvements: Well (390 Feet depth with 3 gpm tested flow rate)
Conveyance: Statutory Warranty Deed
Title: Free and Clear with title insurance
Property Taxes: 2020 annual assessment is $281.16 (paid in full for 2020)
Terrain: Flat and Sloping areas
General Elevation: 1,795’
Road Access: Gravel Road off of state hwy.
Power: Electric (PUD) in the immediate area
Phone: Unknown Availability or Cell
Water: Private Well has been drilled (put in by Fogle Well Drillers. Air tested at 3gpm and is 390 feet)
Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None
Other: Hunters School District, Deeded Land on Spokane Reservation
Directions to lot: Take Hwy. 2 to Davenport and then Hwy. 25 north to Fort Spokane, cross over the Spokane River and go 1.5 miles to Kieffer Loop Rd., turn right and you are on the lot.
Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by an escrow attorney or title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.