A Waterfall on your 60 acres in the Okanogan – Near Oroville
- first 3 images are two up photos of actual property
- Just South of Oroville off Hwy. 97. Rivers, Lakes, Canada all nearby in Okanogan County, Washington. Waterfall (terminates on a corner of the property), River, and Mountain views are all yours here. BLM & Okanogan National Forest Land in your backyard (borders two sides of property).
- Four season recreational activities available. Okanogan National Forest and alpine fishing lakes close by. Neighbors include Bighorn Sheep.
- Popular outdoor activities include: Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horseback Riding, Fishing, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, and River Rafting.
- Put up a cabin/home (manufactured homes ok), or set up a camping area (R1 zoning also includes multi-family, farms, home occupations, mines, mini-storage, nurseries, orchards, B&B, Recreation Site, RV Park, Guest Ranch, Inns & Lodges, Private Clubs, and Country Clubs, among others as this list is not exhaustive).
- Minimum 1 acre legal lot size and 60 acres to work with, so lots of possibilities. Also has legal easements for Utilities (close by on adjacent property) and access, as well as physical access.
- CASH PRICE or SELLER FINANCING available (contract to purchase being sold)
- Nearest well is a 6” at 80 foot depth.
- Distance to Major Cities: Oroville 6.6 Miles / Seattle 261 miles / Spokane 174 miles
Cash Price: $47,500.00
Terms Price: $55,000.00 with $10,000.00 down ($45K loan balance), then $499.59/month for 120 months at 6% interest
Property Address: Okanogan County, Washington 98855
GPS Latitude / Longitude: 48.8594, -119.3845
Parcel Number (APN): 3927232006
Legal Description: SE SE, E1/2 SW SE
Property Size: 60.00 Acres Zoning – DOR Code: R1 (Rural 1 acre) / (Use Code 91)
Type: Rural Vacant Land (Undeveloped)
Conveyance: Warranty Deed Title: Free and Clear
Property Taxes: 2017 annual assessment is $422.42
Terrain: Partial Slope and flat area General Elevation: 1136’
Road Access: Yes –Gravel & Bladed Dirt Improvements: none
Power: Electric in general area or alternative Phone: Unknown Availability
Water: Well or Alternative Sewer: Septic or Alternative
Time Limit to Build: None Other: CCR’s – N/A.
Cost to Purchase (Terms): $55,000.00 / $10,000.00 down / $45,000.00 loan / 120 payments of $499.59/mo. / 6%
Cash Price: $47,500.00
One Time Doc. Fee: $249
Loan Processing Fee: $7/month note servicing fee on financed properties
Delinquent Taxes: None
Closing Costs: Excise/Transfer tax, Pro-Rated property taxes, Recording Fees, half of escrow
Parcel Boundries – Feel free to visit
Coordinate 1 (NW corner):
48.861795578721,-119.393476524684 / NW #2 48.8617983125926,-119.39127540846
Coordinate 2 (SW corner):
Coordinate 3 (SE corner):
Coordinate 4 (NE corner):